日期：2018-01-11 / 人气： / 来源：http://www.rzfanyi.com/ 作者：译声翻译公司
CONTRACT OF ORCHESTRA PERFORMANCE
Party A (Inviter)：甲方(邀请方)：
Person in Charge：负责人：
Phone: 电 话：
Party B (Performer)：Festival Chamber Orchestra 乙方(演出方)： 节日室内乐团
Person in Charge：负责人：
Phone: 电 话：
As Party A requested, Party B will provide orchestra performance service for Party A. The contract of the performance service is as following after friendly negotiation between the two parties:
I. BASIC CONDITIONS: 基本概述：
A, Number of people in the performance: 演出人数：
B, Venue of the performance: 演出地点：
C, Time of the performance: year/month/date/time____ (All the performers will arrive at the venue 15 minutes prior to the start of the performance. Each performance will be within 90 minutes. There include 10 minutes break between the two halves. Extra time's performance required by Part A cost extra pro rata.)
演出时间：____年___ 月___日 (演出人员提前15分钟到现场，每场演出时间为90分钟之内，包括中间休息10分钟。如果甲方要求额外增加演出时间，将需按比例额外支付演出费于乙方。)
D, Main performance programs 主要演出节目包括
圣诞节及新年欢庆爵士 Christmas & New Year's Holiday Jazz
约翰斯特劳斯圆舞曲 Strauss Walts
春之声 Voices of Spring
南国玫瑰 Roses from the South
维也纳森林的故事 Tales from the Vienna Woods
蓝色多瑙河 On the Beautiful Blue Danube
多瑙河之波 Danube Waves
意大利名歌 Italian Songs
II. CONDITIONS OF THE PAYMENT价格条款
A, Party A will pay Party B____(US DOLOLLAR) as the service fee (including tax).
甲方向乙方支付演出服务费____ 美元 (含税);
B, Way/s of Payment: 付款方式:
a. Party A will pay Party B 30% of the total fee of the performance service one week before the performance. The remaining 70% of the performance fee will be paid to Party B on the same day of the performance by Party A.
b. Party A must guarantee to pay Party B the whole amount of service fee on the same day when the performance is finished. The way of payment can be cash.
C, If Party A needs to have a receipt from Party B, Party A must pay extra fee which is equal to the tax later on paid by Party B.
III. SERVICE CONDITIONS服务条款
A, Party A should provide proper venue and some room/s for performers to have a rest. During the performing time, it is Party A's responsibility to make sure of good order inside the venue so as to let the performance go smoothly without any interference or disruption. During the recess, person/s in charge of Party A should provide a cup of soft drink for each performer from Party B.
B, Party B will guarantee that all the performers have the skills/standard/expertise agreed on the contract.
C, Party B must guarantee that all the performers will arrive at the venue punctually and be ready for the performance service. Any performers from Party B should not either arrive late or leave early. If there is an emergency, Party B must inform Party A beforehand and get approval from Party A.
D, Party B will guarantee the number of ...... performers. The ensemble members will wear costumes for the performance and use make-up so as to look nice and elegance. If any other equipment/s is/are needed for the performance, Party B must meet all the requirements.
IV. BREAKING THE CONTRACT违约条款
A, If there is no guarantee to send the performers for Party A agreed in the contract, Party B should inform Party A 15 working days prior to the performance. It is also Party B's responsibility to recommend some other performers who have the same skills/expertise for Party A. Otherwise Party A reserves the right to seek for compensation from Party B.
B, Both Party A and Party B must reconfirm the contract seven days prior to the performance. After the reconfirmation, any cancellation of the contract either from Party A or Party B will be regarded as the violation of the contract Consequently, whoever cancelled the contract will pay another party 50% of the total service fee as the compensation of the violating the contract.
C, Any other affairs or the dispute/s caused by the contract will be kindly negotiated between the two parties.
V. EFFICACITY PROVISION效力条款
A, There are two copies of this contract. Party A and Party B will keep one copy each.
B, This contract starts to be legally bounden to both parties since the day when it is signed. The fax has the same legal bound as the formal contract.
Party A (Inviter)： Party B (Performer)：
Year / Month / Date Year / Month / Date
年 月 日 年 月 日