日期：2018-02-11 / 人气： / 来源：http://www.rzfanyi.com/ 作者：译声翻译公司
Agreement of Technology Consultation
For the purpose of cooperation and development, on the basis of mutual understanding and trust, and through consultation, Party A agrees to purchase from Party B the technique formula of silica gel water (Platinum Silicone) for coating H/C protective film and to employ Party B to be his adviser to provide technical information, and Party B agrees to sell the said formula to Party A and to be Party A’s adviser to provide technical information in compliance with the following terms and conditions:
1. Party A shall employ Party B to be its technical advisor as of January 1, 2012 with a term of one year. Both parties hereto shall discuss and determine the cooperation manner of the next year by one month prior to the expiry date hereof.
2. Party A shall purchase from Party B the formula of silica gel water(Platinum Silicone) for coating H/C protective film (including the inspection method and inspection standard of the raw materials used to manufacture silica gel water) at the price of three hundred thousand RMB (300,000 Rmb). Party A shall, upon the execution of this Agreement, pay 40% of the said amount to Party B; upon the successful trial production of the project, pay 30% of the said amount to Party B; and upon the official start up, pay the rest 30% of the said amount to Party B. All the payments shall be effected by Party A in Hong Kong in American dollars to Party B’s bank account in South Korea. In addition, Party A represents and warrants that in case the silica gel protective film product is developed successfully, Party A will, six months after the product is in official batch production and the quality is determined as satisfying, pay one hundred and fifty thousand RMB to Party B in a lump sum (150,000Rmb)。
3. Party B shall provide the formula of PU-Foam directly to Party A, and assist Party A to control the thickness of PU-foam product in the process of manufacturing and provide inspection methods and inspection standard of raw materials to Party A. Party A represents and warrants that in case this project is successful, Party A will, after a qualified PU-foam product is come into being and the product is in batch-production, pay three hundred thousand RMB (300,000Rmb) to Party B in a lump sum.
4. Party B shall assist Party A as a technical adviser to complete the following tasks:
shall solve any technical problems arising from or in connection to the implementation of this project;
shall direct and assist Party A to optimize and improve its management, manufacturing equipment, inspection methods, inspection equipment and other matters in its manufacturing process, and assist Party A to build a complete laboratory with necessary test equipment;
Party B shall direct Party A to finish coating Party A’s H/C products, including the H/C products, protective film with H/C, protective film without H/C, and newly-developed products in relation to H/C series products or H/C.
5. Party B shall work 3-5 days each month (including Saturday and Sunday) at Party A’s place and, in the rest time, direct the progress of the project via mail or telephone.
6. The monthly salary for Party B as an adviser of Party A shall be twenty thousand RMB(20000.00Rmb), and Party A shall bear the fees and expenditures incurred by Party B for its travel to and off Party A’s place by plane and for the accommodation in relation to this project.
7. Party B shall guarantee the legality, applicability and advancement of all the formulas provided by it to Party A, and shall guarantee it will not cooperate with any company in China other than the existing joint venture established by Party A and Party B in Shanghai. Party B shall guarantee not to assign the said formula to any other company in China other than Party A, and shall maintain the cooperation matters between Party A and Party B in confidentiality.
8. Party A shall guarantee that it will not assign the said formula that it purchases from Party B to any person or company and shall maintain the cooperation matters between Party A and Party B in confidentiality.
9. In case of any dispute in connection to or arising from the execution of this Agreement, both parties hereto shall settle the case through consultation. In case no settlement can be reached, either party may appeal to Shenzhen Baoan People’s Court.
10. Any matters not covered herein shall be settled by the two parties through consultation.
11. This Agreement is effective since being signed/ sealed by both parties.
12. IN WITNESS THEREOF, this Agreement is made out in two originals, each party holding one. Both copies are equally valid.