日期：2018-09-13 / 人气： / 来源：http://www.rzfanyi.com/ 作者：译声翻译公司
CONTRACT FOR EXHIBITION STAGE PUTTING UP
This contract is made on 该合同签订于 2016年 月 日
Parties to this contract are as follows: 合同双方：
Customer agrees to sign this contract on the agreement that the contractor will go on and finish the following project (hereinafter referred to as “This Project” ):
After numerous friendly negotiations between the customer and the contractor, both agree on the fabrication cost of this project.
The contract was signed by the customer and the contractor, and the contract clauses of protocol of both sides are as follows:
Article 1 条款1
The obligations of both sides: In order to obtain the amount of money that article 2 stipulates.
The contractor must construct the stage meticulously according to the design proposal approved in the course of bid of both sides, in charge of coordination work with exhibition sponsor, and make sure the stage can be used normally during this exhibition period. (Design proposal as an appendix of this contract.)
The customer should pay the project fund on schedule according to the stipulations of this contract (Total U.S.$ ), cooperate with contractor to launch the work and provide necessary information. (See detailed price as an appendix of this contract.)
Article 2 条款2
The amount of money of this project for contractor is U.S.$ . 项目的总费用为美金
The above-mentioned amount of money include all the artificial, material and mechanical fee needed by the contractor to put up the stage, but does not include any relevant expenses and extra material, extra mechanical equipment of the customer personnel, and some mechanical equipment lease not included in quotation of prices.
Article 3 条款3
Time limit for this project: From the day this contract signed to (Month) (Day), 2016.
The contractor must begin relevant preparation within the first day after receiving the advance payment of the project.
The legal efficacy of this contract will disappear once this exhibition ends, then both don’t have to execute the contract.
项目的时间限期为：自合同签署日2016年 月 日起
Article 4 条款4
The contract will include following file: 合同将包括以下文件：
1. Final quotation of prices of this project (See appendix). 最终项目报价单(请看报价明细表)
Article 5 条款5
About paying the bill: 关于款项支付：
1. Divided two payments contracted. 款项支付分为两部分。
2. Advanced payment: The customer pays 50% amount of money (U.S.$ ), above-mentioned in Article 2, to the contractor on the day the contract is signed.
预付款：按条款2所列，客户方在合同签署的当天支付全部款项的50%作为预付款 (美金 )
3. Close payment: On the day the stage was put up, (Day) (Month), 2016, the left 50 % amount of money (U.S.$ ), above-mentioned in Article 2, will be paid to contractor.
余款：按条款2所列，在展台搭建完的第7天，即2016年 月 日，客户方需支付剩余款项，即50%的全部款项。
4. The contractor is responsible for cooperating with customer's matters in the scene during the exhibition, and will arrange personnel on duty.
Article 6 条款6
1. If the dispute takes place between the customer and the contractor, it will be resolved through consultation. While consultation doesn’t work, the dispute will be solved through The Arbitration Law.
2. If the customer and the contractor don’t execute the obligation according to this contract, pay the amount of money, and the other behavior to make the contract can not be continued, the customer or the contractor should be responsible for breaking the contract, and pay forfeit. The forfeit money will not be more than the amount money of this project.
Article 7 条款7
This contract is done in duplicate, after both sides’ sign, each hold a share.
Customer’s sign: (Official stamp) 客户方签名：(公章)
Contractor’s sign: (Official stamp) 承建方签名(公章)